Adult Custom Masks
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
CUSTOM EMBROIDERED MONOGRAM OR NAME MASKS!!!
This listing is for one mask that has a filter pocket AND adjustable ears, because not everyone has the same size head. You can also customize this mask with an embroidered name or monogram!!
CHOOSE FROM 4 DIFFERENT SIZES:
1. Small-4.5"H x 6.5" W -Suitable for Toddlers and/or very small children
2. Medium-5"H x 7.5"W - Suitable for most children up to pre-teen.
3. Large - 6"H x 8"W - Suitable for Teens and most Adults
4. X-Large - 6"H x 9"W - Suitable for larger Adults. (My husband is 6'4" and 225 lbs. He prefers
CHOOSE FROM 6 EMBROIDERY OPTIONS!!:
1. No Embroidery
2. 3-Letter Monogram. Enter your initials exactly as you want them to appear from left to right.
Capitalization is the default setting for Monograms.
3. First Name Only. Up to 10 letters. One Line of Embroidery.
4. Name-2 Lines of Embroidery. 12 Letters or Less. For Example: Mrs Miller, Mr Smith, Ms Brown.
5. Name-Line of Embroider. 13 Letters or more. For Example: Mrs Stevenson, Indiana Sports
Medicine, Rio Grande Bobcats, etc.
6. First Name, Art Icon, Last Name Initial. For Example: Nora (softball icon) B, Christine (flower
icon) M, etc. ****Center Position ONLY****
SELECT PLACEMENT FOR YOUR MONOGRAM/EMBROIDERY!!:
You may choose the placement of your Embroidery as: Left, Right, Center. (Like left arm, right arm...so placement will be anatomically correct.) So, if you choose Left placement of the monogram....it will be on YOUR left side.) NOTE: #6 Embroidery Option is CENTER placement ONLY.
CHOOSE YOUR FABRIC AND THREAD OPTIONS:
1. Choose your thread color. Choose a general color and I will match what works best with the
fabric. For Example: Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown, etc,. If no thread
color is chosen, the default will be BLACK or WHITE thread...whatever works best with the
fabric. Note: I use Madeira Poly-Shine Thread for Embroidery.
* 100% Premium Quilting Cotton. 3 breathable layers of super soft cotton. I use Moda, Riley
Blake, Robert Kaufman, and Cotton & Steele.
* 1/4" flat braided and SOFT elastic. Choose white or black elastic.
* Cord Locks for Ear Loops on every mask! Adjust the cord locks by sliding up/down the elastic
to fit YOUR face. Because not all faces/ears are created the same!
* Filter pocket. Filter not included.
* Nose and Chin darts for shaped fit.
* Madeira Poly-Shine Thread for Embroidery. (100% Polyester)
* Machine wash Gentle Cycle or Hand Wash. Lay flat to dry. May use a warm iron. Do not use
high heat directly on mask, as thread is polyester and may melt. Use a teflon sheet or towel to
protect mask while ironing. I suggest using a mesh bag when machine washed.
The masks are not intended to replace N95 masks, nor are they medical grade.
I accept cancellations within 24 hours of order placement. No exceptions.
Due to the nature of this product, no refunds or exchanges. Please contact me if you run into a problem with the masks. I will do my absolute best to make you happy. Please see my reviews for confirmation.